School Calendar & Hours
Our L.I.F.E. Academy utilizes multiple well-established curriculum designed to help all our students progress in their academic skills.
After-School Program (DTT)
Our Day Treatment and Training (DTT) program provided through DDD funding, is currently offered to a variety of age groups here at L.I.F.E. Our programs focus on building social skills through a fun environment. All the activities such as social games, crafts, and events, during the week are centered around a specific theme.
If you are interested in this DDD service, please contact Ashley Watzke for further detailed information.
Summer Program (DTS)
Our Summer Program (DTS) here at L.I.F.E. is a carefully planned multi-week camp that features fun themes and activities for children with disabilities and typically developing peers.
The program is funded through the Arizona Division of Development Disabilities (DDD).
DDD funds 3-4 hours per day during the summer.
- Small class sizes
- Classes include children with disabilities and typically developing peers
- Functional outcomes for program participants are set by guardians and addressed through program activities throughout the summer
- Weekly activities are based on fun themes (i.e. super heroes, animals, magic etc.)
- Activities include: art projects, games, and more
- Visiting guests may include: Karate instructor, reptile lady, magician, and more
- Water play with pool and splash pad (age and classroom determined)