School Calendar & Hours
Our L.I.F.E. Academy utilizes multiple well-established curriculum designed to help all our students progress in their academic skills.
Our unique transdisciplanary approach and commitment to providing specialized services, enable us to provide multiple enhancements to our L.I.F.E. Academy.
The L.I.F.E. Transition Program is for students 14-21 years. We currently have two program options: Quality Living and Functional Living.
After-School Program (DTT)
Our Day Treatment and Training (DTT) program provided through DDD funding, is currently offered to a variety of age groups here at L.I.F.E. Our programs focus on building social skills through a fun environment. All the activities such as social games, crafts, and events, during the week are centered around a specific theme.
If you are interested in this DDD service, please contact Ashley Watzke for further detailed information.
Summer Program (DTS)
We hold an inclusive summer program here at L.I.F.E.. It is a carefully planned multi-week camp that features fun themes and activities for children with disabilities and typically developing peers.
The program is funded through the Arizona Division of Development Disabilities (DDD).
- Small class sizes
- Classes include children with disabilities and typically developing peers
- Functional outcomes for program participants are set by guardians and addressed through program activities throughout the summer
- Weekly activities are based on fun themes (i.e. super heroes, animals, magic etc.)
- Activities include: art projects, games, and more
- Visiting guests may include: Karate instructor, reptile lady, magician, and more
- Water play with pool and splash pad (age and classroom determined)