We have a variety of projects and opportunities to suit a multitude of skills and interests, which make a meaningful and lasting contribution to our staff and consumers.
Some examples of help we often need:
- Building or supplying therapeutic items (i.e. milk crate chairs, buddy benches, wheelchair swing)
- Classroom activity preparation
- Classroom/playground aide
- Cleaning/maintenance tasks
- Handy man tasks (e.g. hanging items)
If you are interested in volunteering please contact Sara Kleinman.