2020 Summer Program (DTS) is now full!
At this time our 2020 Summer Program is full.
If you would like to be put on a contact list in case openings do become available, please contact Monique Trevino Monique.Trevino@laurensaz.org.
2020 Summer Program Details
Lauren’s Institute for Education is happy to announce another year of summer fun!
Our 2020 Summer Program will run M-F 9am-1pm. Monday, June 1st through Friday, July 24th
This is a Day Treatment and Training (DTT) program provided through DDD funding. Please discuss your options of receiving DTS services with your Support Coordinator.
Our summer program offers 8 weeks of fun, exploring many different topics each week. There is a theme for each week such as Dinosaurs, Ocean etc. Typical weeks will include activities such as social games, crafting, and special events to support that week’s theme.
We are so excited to potentially serve you and your child. This will be an amazing summer to come!
We will have one session this summer that will run from 9:00am- 1:00pm.
You can choose the months and days your child attends based on your availability.
- June and July
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- Tuesdays, Thursdays
With our current staff, we can support a 1:3 ratio in our Summer Program. Please keep this in mind should you choose to move forward.
Summer Program (DTS) Enrollment Guidelines
Here is a helpful guideline of how to receive services;
- Contact Support Coordinator and request evaluation of DTS (Day Treatment Summer) Services.
- The Support Coordinator will inform you of approval or denial. If approved, the Support Coordinator will create a Change in ISP for L.I.F.E. to review and sign.
- This will be resubmitted back to your Support Coordinator.
- Hours are approved and sent to L.I.F.E.